March 28, 2024

Your Curlytea Community

Hello curlyteas! Welcome to the brand new forum.

Excellent Deep Cond...

Notifications
Clear all

Excellent Deep Conditioner: Every Stand Shea & Coconut Oil Deep Moisture

Trusted Member Admin
Topic starter  

every strand deep conditionerI have a deep conditioner recommendation, yall!

It's the Every Stand Shea & Coconut Oil Deep Moisture Hair Mask

You guys know how picky I am about commercial products: if they don't wow me, I can always try to make something better.  But THIS deep conditioner... omg... it's the best deep conditioner I've ever used up to this point.

I don't know about any of their other products, but this ish right here is damn good.

I say that knowing full well these mofos can change the recipe at any time and turn a great deep conditioner into garbage. Commercial companies are MASTERS at ruining great things.  SO here's the ingredient list of the one I have:

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Cetrimonium Chloride, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Butylene Glycol, Dimethiconol, TEA-Dedecylbenzensulfonate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Fragrance (Parfum), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, DMDM Hydantoin, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Disodium EDTA.

This is NOT a "natural" conditioner but the results I get are outstanding, especially when kept on the hair for more than 15 minutes. My hair is always super soft even after rinse off.

If you're in the market for a good deep conditioner, you can get the sample packs of this at Sallys. Or you can go ahead and order the full jar like I did.

For future reference, nothing here is a sponsored post unless I indicate it (But don't worry about that. Commercial companies tend not to wanna partner with people who are teaching everybody else how to make their own products. LOL!!!!)

sunnij2 and Christi reacted
Share: