[GIVEAWAY OVER] 3Tea Conditioning Cream w/Rosemary and Organic Coconut oil
Congrats to YOLANDA (yolanda1134) for winning this giveaway!! An email has been sent and you have 1 week to confirm to received your gift!
Giveaway alert! Every now and then, our incredible site Subscribers will get a chance to win an actual DIY herbal-based product, handmade by moi! This time its the 3Tea Conditioning Cream with Rosemary and Organic Coconut oil!
It features the holy trio of teas: Black tea, Green tea and Red (Rooibos) tea. The Red, the Black and the Green!
You all know how I love herbal infusions! In addition to the various vitamins and minerals of each tea, they help to add shine to your curly tresses and promote strength.
THIS GIVEAWAY OPEN TO ALL CURLYTEA.COM SUBSCRIBERS.
HOW TO ENTER
1. To enter this giveaway, sign up as a Subscription member! You can even choose the One-Time option (called “Pay As You Go”). Any subscription makes you eligible!
2. If you are already a Subscription Member, your name is already in the drawing! You can complete other actions (like on facebook, tweet, etc) for more entries!!
3. Even if you don’t win this giveaway, you STILL get the following:
- Full access to all DIY recipes including measurements and full ingredient lists.
- Add links to your business/website pages
- Advertise your products
- Add your own articles/posts about hair topics.
- Advertise any of your hair related youtube channels, facebook pages, twitter accounts, tumblr accounts. etc.
Botanical Infusion of Green Tea, Black tea and Rooibos tea, Virgin Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Behentrimonium Methosulfate (and) Cetearyl Alcohol, Virgin Olea europea (Olive) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Theobroma grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Butter, Cetearyl Olivate (and) Sorbitan Olivate (Ecocert emulsifier)**, Panthenol, Gluconolactone (and) Sodium Benzoate**, Rosemary Essential oil, Fragrance
**ECOCert approved ingredient for use in natural products
This mix also features the ever-popular Coconut oil and the heavy lifter Olive oil, both of which are full of goodness.
If you have a looser curl pattern and you find it doesn’t suit your curls to leave it in, you can add 1/4 cup Olive oil to it and turn it into a deep conditioner!
GIVEAWAY OPEN TO ALL CURLYTEA.COM SUBSCRIBERS
So what are the rest of yall waiting on! Subscribing is cheap! 😀
So come on people! IF you win, you’ll get a special house blend AND all of the above. And you can cancel anytime through Paypal. What do you have to lose?!
SIGN UP TO ENTER
+ Open to U.S. residences 18 years and older
+ Winner will be chosen at random March 24 2014 and notified via email
+ Product may or may not be labeled for sale, as it is not currently a product for sale.